How do you determine the best place for you to live or be? Master Dowser Susan Collins offers this article on finding your own Geoprosperous Places. Susan will teach an advanced course July 3rd, at the West Coast Dowsers Conference in July at Santa Cruz, CA.
Finding Your Own Geoprosperous Places
by Susan Collins
“I, for one, am sick of looking for things that make me sick. Why is it that the dowsing community is so focused on all things non-beneficial when we know we get what we think about? We know we create our own realities, and the realities we apparently enjoy spending time with include, among other things, homes filled with Geopathic Stress. (“Geo” referring to the earth, “pathic” referring to suffering or inaction.)
Our alarmist culture has spread the word that harmful energies exist everywhere, and dowsers keep finding and naming new types of energy that interfere with our health, wealth and happiness. To be honest, it’s been good for my business, since I spend a good part of every day helping people balance the problems in their environments, but isn’t it time we shifted our collective focus to energies that make us healthy?
If we get what we think about, let’s think about and look for beneficial energy places, something I’ve always referred to as Power Spots. I’ve been inspired to develop a new term for these places that will help and heal us: Geoprosperous Places. (“Geo” referring to earth, “prosperous” referring to, you guessed it, prosperity.)
Let’s focus on finding places that are healthy for us and maximizing the beneficial effects of those places. Let us invite prosperity, love and joy into our lives. Let us experience abundance in all things. Yes of course there may be things around us that are not good for us, but there is a tremendous amount of energy around us that supports us: Geoprosperous energies.
By focusing on the beneficial energies around us, we can become high pressure systems of beneficial energy. Energies which do not serve us will automatically be dispersed in the same way low pressure areas are. Another way to view this is to remember that darkness cannot exist where there is light. Our focus on Geoprosperity will elminate Geopathic Stress.
A Geoprosperous area can be as small as your office chair or as large as a remote valley you hike into. You can seek out these beneficial areas in an environment, or you can simply ask them to come to you where you need them. It is a key concept in the energy world that the energies you seek will come to you. So if you’re having a bad day on the job, you can simply ask for the beneficial energies you need to get through the day.
I had the good fortune to be teaching a class for the Canadian Society of Questers in Salmon Arm, B.C. in the fall of 2010. I introduced the concept that not only are there Geoprosperous Spots, but that the energies you need will come to you. An older man in the audience had come into the class using a cane for support; he’d hurt his leg in an accident at work. He took the information I presented to heart, and realized that with each step he took, he could ask for healing energy for his leg. By the end of the class he had tucked the cane up under his arm, and was no longer using it for support.
The concept of Power Spots was first given to me by the late Bruce Magill. I’ll never forget the Canadian Society of Dowser’s conference when Bruce, a big, intimidating man, solemnly got up on stage and told us he had discovered Laughing Spots – places so powerful that when he stood on them, he was convulsed with belly laughs. He proceeded to demonstrate (and with Brucey, that was something to witness) and his laughter was contagious. When the laughter died down he told us that you could ask for a spot for anything you needed, and I’ve been teaching his concept ever since.
How to Find a Geoprosperous Spot
You can find a Geoprosperous place the same way you find anything else with dowsing. The easiest tools to use are L-rods and pendulums. Geoprosperous spots will come to you if you ask them to.
1. Use a Dowsing Protocol to connect with the best and highest good so that your answers are accurate and helpful. (The Dowsing Protocol I use is at www.dowser.ca/dowsingprotocol.html and is also given in all my books.)
2. If you have a specific issue you want help with, such as “I feel tired”, set your intention to find a spot that will assist you in having an alert state of mind and body. (See examples in the article). State clearly what you are looking for. I often just say something like: “I ask for a spot to give me the most appropriate energy for me at this time so that I may be completely balanced in all aspects of my being.”
3a. If you are using L-rods:
• Say “L-rods, point to the closest spot that will help me resolve the issue … (state the issue)
• Walk forward slowly saying “L-rods, cross when I get to the spot that will help me resolve …
• When the rods cross, ask “L-rods, is this the spot?” If NO, ask the rods to point to where you you identified in Step 2.”)
(state the issue you identified in Step 2.”) then slowly walk in that direction until the rods cross. Confirm the spot.
3b. If you are using a pendulum:
• Say “Pendulum, swing to the closest spot that will help me resolve the issue … (state the
• When the pendulum swings clockwise, ask “Pendulum, is this the spot?” If NO, ask the issue you identified in Step 2.”) Walk forward slowly saying “Pendulum, swing clockwise when I get to the spot that will help me resolve … (state the issue you identified in Step 2.”)
To begin: hold the pendulum at the level of your belly button in front of your body and have it swing away and towards your body. Walk slowly in the direction that the pendulum is swinging. If it angles away from your body to the left, go left. If it angles away from your body to the right, go right. As you get close to the Geoprosperous spot, the pendulum will begin to swing clockwise. When you are right on it, the pendulum will swing strongly. pendulum to swing in the direction you walk. Walk forward slowly until the pendulum swings clockwise. Confirm the spot. Sometimes it can be a bit hard to tell from the motion of the pendulum exactly where the spot is. Make your best guess, then confirm with a YES or NO answer by asking if you are standing on the spot that will help you balance your issue.
4. Now that you’ve found the spot, let your hands relax at your sides, let your knees relax a bit, close your eyes, take a deep breath and think to yourself “I ask to receive the beneficial energies available to me at this spot, particularly those connected with … (state the issue you identified in Step 2.”)
5. You may feel something in your body – a motion, a thought, a vision or other sensation. When the experience seems complete, step off the spot. Ask with your tool if there is anything more for you to do at this spot. Ask if there is another Geoprosperous Spot you should experience now.
6. Jot down any thoughts or experiences and keep track of your progress.
Examples of Issues and Solutions Use the procedures described above to find your own Geoprosperous Spots. Dowse through the sample list below to see which of these statements, if any, are appropriate for you to work with at this time. Adapt the wording of the issues and solutions statements to your own needs and traditions to get the maximum benefit. Remember, when in doubt you can always say something like: “I ask for a spot to give me the most appropriate energy for me at this time so that I may be completely balanced in all aspects of my being.”
• Not enough money: “I ask for a Geoprosperous Spot (GS) to reduce barriers to my prosperity and to increase my experience of financial abundance on an ongoing basis.”
• Lonely: “I ask for a GS to disconnect my reluctance to communicate with people and to increase my ability to relate to others in a healthy way on an ongoing basis.”
• Sad or regretful: “I ask for a GS to help me let go of memories that no longer serve me and to increase my experience of happiness on an ongoing basis.”
• Confused or forgetful: “I ask for a GS to eliminate all thoughts, emotions and energies that interfere with clear thinking and to increase my abilities to recognize truth and value on an ongoing basis.”
• Angry or afraid : “I ask for a GS to disconnect all non-beneficial emotions that interfere with my ability to think clearly and to increase my ability to take appropriate actions in a timely way on an ongoing basis.”
• Hungry or tired: “I ask for a GS to remove my feelings of hunger and fatigue and to maximize the environmental energies available to me so that my body can be healthy and strong until the time I can get the healthy food and rest I need on an ongoing basis.”
• Lost: “I ask for a GS to disconnect all energies of confusion and increase the energies around me that will direct me to a safe place so that I can complete my journey.”
• Sick body: “I ask for a GS to disconnect all non-beneficial energies around every aspect of my being at the appropriate rate so that all the energies around me create perfect health physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally and energetically.”
• What’s your issue?: Create your own statement … “I ask for a GS to…”
I invite you to find your own Geoprosperous places. Let me know how it turns out for you! For more information about dowsing and how to dowse, please visit my website: http://www.dowser.ca.
* The terms: Geoprosperous, and Geoprosperity are copyright by Susan Collins. This article may not be reproduced without written permission from the author.
Susan Collins is a Personal Management Consultant, Professional Dowser, author and international workshop leader with a dynamic private practice. She is a past President and Dowser of the Year (2006) of the Canadian Society of Dowsers and a member of both the American and British Societies of Dowsers. She will be leading a full day workshop on July 3 at the Dowsers West Coast Conference.
Contact: 905-833-2440, email@example.com. Website: www.dowser.ca.
Not to be reproduced without written permission of Susan Collins